72.73€ VAT excluded
- This version fits on Xiaomi models: M365, M365 Pro, 1S, Pro 2, Essential. Raw model: One adjustable spring.
- Who says riding an e-scooter cannot be as comfortable as riding a car or motorcycle? Monorim has challenged this with the V2 suspension upgrade, providing unmatched ride comfort in a sleek design that is sure to make your scooter stand out.
- The suspension will help prevent the loosening of the folding assembly, as the handlebar will no longer violently shake when riding over rough terrain. Lightweight design weighing just 6.1lbs.
- The Monorim V2 has flanged bearings for the four small linkage bars connecting the side plates to the steering columns, while cheaper copies only have a flat washer. These bars move a lot within just a short bumpy ride (Metal to metal grinding until failure). The flanged bearings of the Monorim suspension, the thickness of the sideplates, and the “bended” design of each sideplate makes the Monorim V2 the most robust of its kind.
- Package contents: 1x Monorim V2 Suspension Kit, 1x Tool Set, 1x User Manual. All tools needed for installation are included. Please follow the video guide available. Estimated installation time is 30 minutes. Note: The scooter is not included.
Click here for more details
14 day returns
Genuine Monorim suspension kit for Xiaomi M365 and Xiaomi Pro Electric Scooters.
Comes with two springs. You must use blue spring if your weight exceeds 70kg.
Make sure to watch online tutorials before installation.
- Net Weight approx. 2.15kg
- Measures 400*170*155mm
- Made Of High-Grade Aluminium And Steel
- CE, RoHS, FCC Certified
We ship the same day
Money refund guarantee
100% refund your money
We always solve your problems